1. He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Ps 91
10. In that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples; the nations will rally to him, and his place of rest will be glorious. Is. 11
2. This is what the LORD says: "The people who survive the sword will find favor in the desert; I will come to give rest to Israel." Jer. 31
(The Lord showed me two different things this morning while I was in prayer. The first thing was a hand, and as I looked at this hand, someone else was wrapping a bandage around it continuously. The bandage went around the fingers, as if to protect them, or because they had been wounded. This person, in spite of his wounded hand and fingers, was doing Christian service of various things. He would lay hands on the sick, even with his own "wounds.")
(The second scene was one of a man who was bent-over, and he was carrying a bundle of sticks on his back. This appeared to be very burdensome to him, as he walked, and seemed to be something that perhaps he had "carried" for sometime.)
Then the Lord said:
"This man represents a certain part of my body. For many of you are wounded who have gone out to serve Me. You go out to serve Me, and yet, you have things that you need to be "freed of." You lay hands on the sick, and you cast out demons, and yet you are sick and are not free. Many of you who have gone out in my name are not ready. You focus on the wounds and needs of others, and yet your wounds cry out to Me. Can one who is sick take care of another one? Many of you have become "battle weary." I say to come by my stream and rest."
(The Lord again began to show me something, and this time it was a King and He lifted up a cloth and spread it before all who were present. It was a banqueting table. He sat at the front of this table, and there were several who were sitting around this table with Him. Then He raised a glass and said: 'This is my body and blood given for you.' Do this in remembrance of Me, for you will need this to strengthen you.')
"My people, I spread a banqueting table for you in the midst of the battle. Rest from your labors and come and eat with Me. Then you can go back to the battle and serve Me. My troops have need of rest in Me. The great battle has been fought, and it will continue to be fought. Any soldier in an army needs to know when to rest. "
"This is my word for you this day."
29. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matt. 11
1. Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it. Heb. 4; 9 There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God; 10. for anyone who enters God's rest also rests from his own work, just as God did from his.
45. "Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? Matt. 24
10. Like the blind we grope along the wall, feeling our way like men without eyes. At midday we stumble as if it were twilight; among the strong, we are like the dead. Is. 59
Then the Lord said:
"They are too busy to even notice."
"Many of the people on earth are so busy with their own affairs. Life goes on, day-in and day-out. They are very much like busy little ants. Man has become so engrossed in his own affairs that he may not even notice when the angels "trumpet their message."
"He may notice natural disasters....He may see the signs of these things upon the earth. He may notice Spring and Summer, and Fall and Winter. He may notice these things in the natural, but he may not know of their spiritual significance. Who then is the wise and faithful servant? I have given many parables concerning my kingdom and my coming. From the five wise and the five foolish virgins, to the parable of the pearl, to the treasure hidden within the field, and yet many go on living their lives as if none of these things really matter. Who then is the one who can discern the times in which we are living?"
(Again the Lord began showing me something, and this time it was a man who was blindfolded, and he was stumbling along while he was walking, seemingly not knowing where at all that he was going. He was walking on stony ground and eventually, he tumbled and fell off of a cliff. It was as if the entire cliff and ground had given way before him.)
I believe He is saying that there are many who are blind to the things which are going on around them, and that in time, if they continue in their blindness, they will then fall. The ground which was stony speaks of the type of heart soil found in Matt. 13:
"20. The one who received the seed that fell on rocky places is the man who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. 21. But since he has no root, he lasts only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, he quickly falls away. "
He then said:
"For trouble will come to all....will you be ready for it when it comes? Be true discerners of the spiritual climate around you. Do not only look at appearances, but look under the surface of things. Then you will see what's in front of you and you will not be misled."
"Seek Me amidst the noise of this world."
"Amidst all the voices that there are, mine stands alone. Many of you have heard my voice, and have even listened to it. "
(The Lord showed me a horn which would be used to blow with, very much like a shofar, and it was being used to blow into a person's ear. I was looking at the outside of this ear, and then as the horn was continuing to blow, I watched and I was going inside the various layers of the ear, traveling inward, as the sound of this shofar continued to blow its message or sound. There then appeared to be some things obstructing the passageways, like small branches.)
(Then I saw a mass of small weeds and vines which were entangled within this ear, and they had thistle-like tops to them)
The Lord then said: "Thistles have grown-up inside the ears of some of my people, for they have listened to the voices of this world. Remember that Elijah had to listen to my still small voice. Amidst the earthquake, and amidst the wind, he needed to tune-into my voice. He needed to go to a cave to stop and listen to Me. Where are your caves that you can go and hear from Me? You need to hear Me EVERY DAY. Go to your caves and spend time with Me there. Surely, I will reward those times. How else can you hear my voice? There are many things I long to share with you. Why have I said so many times, "For he who has ears to hear?" It is because your ears are so very important. The eyes are the window of the soul, but the ears can hear my message. How do you communicate with one another? You need ears and a mouth. Oh my people, spend time with Me. My sheep hear my voice, and they would listen to none other. It will remain to be continually important to hear my voice in the coming time. As a receiver would "pick up" various noises, you need to "pick up" mine. What would you "tune into" today? What would you listen to? Go past the distractions, go past the "voices" of this world. Go past the earthquake, and go past the wind and the fire. When you do this, then you will know my orders and will know what to do next. Train your ears so that they may hear Me. I will not clamor for your attention, but I will speak if you will listen to Me. For my voice is upon the waters and you can hear it if you come to it. "
"So, spend time with Me so that you can hear my voice."
He poured some of the anointing oil on Aaron's head and anointed him to consecrate him. Lev. 8:12
I have found David my servant; with my sacred oil I have anointed him. Ps. 89:20
It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron's beard, down upon the collar of his robes. Ps. 133:2
"And then, when the child is brought forth, it will grow in wisdom and stature. In the days ahead you will need this anointing. For the enemy has plans and schemes of his own. His plans have been to dispense his darkness, but my anointing will triumph over him. As the days of evil have grown in intensity, so the days of my anointing will grow immeasurably more. As my anointing is poured forth like fine oil, let it fall upon each and every part of you. Let is seep into every crevice and part of you. This is the golden oil--every drop of it is precious. It fell upon the beard of Aaron, let it fall upon you as well. You can do nothing apart from Me, and without this oil you are acting upon your own strength. Enter into my holy of holies, and there you will find my oil. Take it, and let it be poured forth upon you. "
"Take it, for you will need it in the days ahead."
17. For forty days the flood kept coming on the earth, and as the waters increased they lifted the ark high above the earth.
11. I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth." 12. And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13. I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, Gen. 9
(I saw a river which was raging, and a man was in this river. As I watched, this man was caught-up in the current, with his hand and head just above the water, traveling down the current. Then this scene changed, and I watched a single leaf which was traveling down the stream, and it flowed with the stream, and it was on top of it, through various currents, up and down waterfalls, and continued down this river. There then was seen a blossom on top of this leaf, like a water lily.
Another scene was shown to me, but this time I was looking at a cityscape with skyscrapers in the distance. A river flowed next to this city, and as I watched, the river's force tore-up a bridge and it collapsed. Then I saw cars on a highway, and they seemed to be racing, as if to leave this scene and get away from the deluge.)
"My people, there are floods that are coming....floods like any other which you have seen. You have seen them in the natural as they tear-up homes and in people lives. I told Noah that I would never send another flood upon the earth, and I promised him this through the sign of the rainbow. And I warned him ahead of time so that he might build an ark. He and his family were brought to safety after the flood. "
(The Lord showed me a container which was laid-open on the floor, and it opened-up from either side. At first I thought that it was a casket, but it wasn't. As I looked at it, it was beautifully wrought, and was laid with jewels and gold, and it opened from two sides with a hinge on either side; so there were three sides in this container. As it laid there before me opened, it then appeared to be a bible. He told me: "My word is an ark of safety, for those who would come into it.")
"My dear people, when the floods come, seek shelter in my word. Seek shelter in Me alone. You will find shelter in your time of need. They will come, the floods will come, you can be assured of that. You will see floods in the violence in homes. You will see it in schools. You will see it in the rise of false prophets and teachers. You will see this as the "unrest" of many. You will see this in the natural as well. For the floods will come in natural as well. For the banks will overflow and the rivers will be filled to the brim. The waters will rise-up, but safety is in Me. Come into the ark and take refuge. "
15. Do not let the floodwaters engulf me or the depths swallow me up or the pit close its mouth over me. Ps. 59
4. the flood would have engulfed us, the torrent would have swept over us, Ps. 124
38. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39. and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Matt. 24
48. He is like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. Luke 6
5. if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; II Pet. 2
4. He makes winds his messengers, flames of fire his servants. Ps. 104
6. The wind blows to the south and turns to the north; round and round it goes, ever returning on its course. Ecc. 1
25. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matt. 7
14. Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. Eph. 4
(The Lord showed me a man who was holding onto something so that he wouldn't be blown away. The wind was blowing very furiously and his arms were holding onto part of a tree it seemed. This was so that he wouldn't be caught-up in the storm which was raging. As I continued to look at this tree and the branch which came out of it, I noticed that the branch became an arm and a hand. This hand then, seemed to be the very arm and hand of God.)
"I can be that strong arm and anchor for you, my people. When the winds blow and it appears that everything would be lost, then come to Me as your strong tower."
"There are different types of winds in the natural: There are those which would come from off the gulf. There are those which blow-in from the east and west, and there are those which blow from the north. In the Spirit there are also different types of winds. There is the gentle wind of my Spirit which comes to refresh and renew. There is also the wind of "change" which comes. There are cold winds which come from the north. From the "icy patches" they come. These winds are not meant to harm you, but to "temper" you. Then there are winds which are sent from the enemy. They are things which are "unannounced." They are issued forth from his caverns. They come in the form of "deceit," and "distraction," and "confusion." They would "blow-in" as a wave of doctrine. They would entice you with beautiful things. They may appear to be sound, but under the surface they are filled with all kinds of corruption."
"Oh arm of the Lord.....be particularly wise and discerning in this hour. Pay attention to the winds. See the signs and recognize them. This is the hour for great prayer and intercession about these things. This is the hour to fortify the walls of your Spirits. The enemy can come in many forms; be wise to his ways. The winds blow, but you can find shelter my people, with Me."
19. when suddenly a mighty wind swept in from the desert and struck the four corners of the house. It collapsed on them and they are dead, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!" Job 1:19
21. The east wind carries him off, and he is gone; it sweeps him out of his place. Job 27
9. The tempest comes out from its chamber, the cold from the driving winds. Job 37
17. You who swelter in your clothes when the land lies hushed under the south wind, Job 37
24. What is the way to the place where the lightning is dispersed, or the place where the east winds are scattered over the earth? Job 38
26. He let loose the east wind from the heavens and led forth the south wind by his power. Ps. 78
7. You destroyed them like ships of Tarshish shattered by an east wind. Ps. 48
17. Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them: "Any kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and a house divided against itself will fall. Luke 11
11. My brothers, some from Chloe's household have informed me that there are quarrels among you. 12. What I mean is this: One of you says, "I follow Paul"; another, "I follow Apollos"; another, "I follow Cephas "; still another, "I follow Christ." 13. Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized into the name of Paul? I Co. 1
"If one were to affect an army then they would cause it to go in different directions. As the army of Christ, you need to be marching in unison. "
(The Lord showed me an army dressed in various garb. As they were moving forward, I noticed that an entire regiment or section of them, decided that that was not the way to go. Instead of moving forward, they then, made a complete turn-around, and someone motioned for them to go this way. They in turn, then, began marching in that direction, while the first part of the army, continued to move forward. As this happened, I then noticed a bank of water, very much like what the Red Sea would have looked like when the Israelites were to cross it, while being pursued by the Egyptians. Here the banks of the water rose up on either side to allow the army to cross. However, those who had decided to march in a different direction, had not been allowed to cross. Then again, the Lord said to me, "Those that are camped at the base of the Red Sea, see their brothers and sisters on the other side. "
(Again I saw this scene, and there were various tents set-up as camps before the Red Sea, and then the Lord said: )
"Again they wished that they had joined with their brothers and sisters to the other side."
The Lord then said:
"My fellow people, it is time to come into unity. It is not the time for quarreling amongst yourselves. How can you hear my marching orders when there are so many disagreements? Someone says to go this way, and another one says, 'No that is not right.' There are so many factions.....Which way will you go? Follow your Commander-and-Chief and He will lead you. Otherwise, my army will be divided and will not be able to conquer. "
16. This is what the LORD says-- he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters, 17. who drew out the chariots and horses, the army and reinforcements together, and they lay there, never to rise again, extinguished, snuffed out like a wick: Is. 43
4. Listen, a noise on the mountains, like that of a great multitude! Listen, an uproar among the kingdoms, like nations massing together! The LORD Almighty is mustering an army for war. Is. 13
9. He said, "Go and tell this people: "`Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving.' Isaiah 6
30. "Therefore," declares the LORD, "I am against the prophets who steal from one another words supposedly from me. 31. Yes," declares the LORD, "I am against the prophets who wag their own tongues and yet declare, `The LORD declares.' Jer. 23
"From since before the beginning of time, the word was with Me. There is the "eternal word," and this "eternal word" will bring new life to any who would come unto it. This word, which was there before the foundation of the world, became flesh and dwelt among you. And in Him, is the light of men."
"The word which has always been, is alive and active. There are words which are not alive and active. There have been words which have been spoken in this hour, which have given rise to "rottenness." They have come out of the mouth of some and they have been poisoned by the fruit of their lips and of their hearts. Let it be said that those who speak presumably in my name will be exposed."
(I saw a strange thing. I saw a man who was forced to lie down, and there had seemed to be a struggle. This man had tape drawn across his mouth, so as to keep him from speaking. And also, there was something tied across his eyes to keep him from seeing. He seemed to be in fear, particularly from the light above him which had placed him in this position. He tried to find comfort, but could not find any.)
"Those who have spoken presumably in my name, will be exposed for who they are. I said through my servant Isaiah, "See not or hear not." ('Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing; but never perceiving.') I say that they will not see, nor will they hear. If they continue in their presumptions, then they will not "truly" see Me nor hear Me. I have said that judgment must first begin with the household of God. I will have the words of my prophets preserved. But I will not have pollution in my house any more. I AM asking my body to come unto a greater discernment, and then "new life" will be added to the bones. Again I say, preserve the true word, but expose those who have spoken in presumption."
"I ask you to stay in the midst of the storm.....in the eye of the hurricane. As everything is blowing around you, stay still there in the midst. Watch as calamity goes around you. See the debris of many things going....If you stay within the eye of this hurricane, you will not be hurt. The winds blow from all directions. No one knows from whence the wind comes; but I say, that I can calm them. "
"Consider how a ship is set upon the ocean.....It can easily be blown and shifted off course. A course is set, and that ship needs to keep to it."
(I was in a scene at the top of a ship; one which would have been sailed several hundred years ago, with netting, rigging, and sails. I was at the top of this ship where sailors would look out from their post to look for land. I was given a telescope and was looking through it. As I started to look out of this telescope, I noticed shifting winds and turmoil around me, encircling this ship. It was a vast area of gray winds and turbulence. However, this ship, and the immediate area around it, was calm and protected. There was a definite area that surrounded this ship that was calm and still, and around that, it was a vast encircling wind which encompassed the entire scene.)
"My servants will be protected in the midst of the storms which come. Nothing would come and destroy them, would say the Lord. But do not venture out into these storms without Me. For the waters there will be rocky and unsteady. Stay under the canopy of my wings. I do not take the storms away from this life, but I do protect those in the midst thereof. Stay within the "eye of the hurricane" and you will be protected, and I will enclose and encircle around."
What is the way to the place where the lightning is dispersed, or the place where the east winds are scattered over the earth? Job 24:24
Praise the LORD from the earth, you great sea creatures and all ocean depths, lightning and hail, snow and clouds, stormy winds that do his bidding, Ps. 148:7-8
The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit." John 3:8
No man has power over the wind to contain it ; so no one has power over the day of his death. As no one is discharged in time of war, so wickedness will not release those who practice it. Ecc. 8:8
Daniel said: "In my vision at night I looked, and there before me were the four winds of heaven churning up the great sea. Dan. 7:2
The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matt. 7:25
But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!" Matt. 14:30
10. Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15. and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints. Ephesians 6
He then said:
"A candle flame can only be seen in the dark--A candle can only be seen in the dark. It is in the midst of darkness that my light will shine. The city on a hill shines brightly at night. There is a light that shines brighter than the radiance of the sun. The night will grow darker, but the light of my Son will grow brighter.
"This year will see a rise in darkness."
(The Lord then showed me a old stone lighthouse on the edge of a cliff, and the light from it shown out into the dark sky which was around it.)
"But there is a lighthouse, a lighthouse which shines. The waves of the ocean will beat against the cliffs. There are dark skies above. The winds blow and the waves pound, and the sky opens-up. There is a darkness which is coming, but the light of my Son will be very bright."
"This year is a year of greater occult activity. The enemy has schemes which he has been planning. His tactics are always veiled in darkness, but his secrets will be known by my servants. For his dark tunnels and pathways will be found out, and all of his servants will be exposed. I give you my servants, the sword of the Spirit. For that sword not only penetrates between soul and Spirit, but with that sword you can fight."
(He then showed me a magnificent piece of armor, all in glittering silver. As I looked at it, I noticed a small hole like a puncture, in this armor towards the center of it. I asked what this was, and He said, "The Breastplate of Righteousness.)
The Lord continued saying:
"He was able to strike a blow because the shield was not up. For you need the whole armor on to withstand the wiles of the devil. So, do all you can to stand on that day. Darkness will grow in intensity, but my light will far outshine it."